Term Paper & Book Review Requirements
Term Papers or Book Reviews that are turned in must adhere to the following criteria:
Cover Sheet with the following:
- Name of Course
- Course Number
- Student’s Name
- Title of Term Paper
- Instructor’s Name II.
- A Term Paper must have one (1) inch margins on all four (4) sides
- The body of the Term Paper must be in Times New Roman or Arial font no larger than a 12 point.
- A Term Paper must be double spaced.
- A Term Paper assignment must contain a minimum of full pages corresponding to the lowest required number of pages. A partial page is not considered to fulfill the minimum requirements.
- Every Term Paper must be in a folder when it is turned in to the instructor.
- A Book Review permitted to be submitted by email or through an online course must meet the same requirements, excluding “D”.
- The Term Paper is not to be filled with written Scripture. You can refer to Chapter and verse and/or use part of a verse to begin your topic. However, a term paper filled with scriptures will not be accepted.
- A Term Paper must include a Works Cited Page in the back of the work. I. No grade will be given without the required term paper being submitted Before the Final Exam III.
- A Book Review must have one (1) inch margins on all four (4) sides
- The body of the Book Review must be in Times New Roman or Arial font no larger than a 12 point.
- The Book Review must be double spaced.
- A Book Review assignment of must contain a minimum of full page corresponding to the lowest required number of pages. A partial page is not considered to fulfill the minimum requirements.
- Every Book Review must be in a folder when it is turned in to the instructor.
- A Book Review permitted to be submitted by email or on the CRT Site must meet the same requirements, excluding “D”. IV.
- Any question that you have about the term paper requirements should be discussed with your instructor at the beginning of the course. You will have 13 weeks to do all required reading and write a term paper for each course. It is important that you understand the requirements from the beginning so that you will have ample time to complete your assignments.
- CLU desires to offer education with integrity. CLU does not defer from these requirements for any level of education. We cannot permit any student to do less than the required work. There are no exceptions! Students who desire a college education must be willing to do college level work. The higher level of degree, the higher level of work is required. Please be aware of this fact before you enroll in a higher level education program.
- Tutoring or mentoring costs are not part of CLU fees and are not initiated by the CLU staff. Such help is up to an individual student. Correspondent students must be self-motivated and self-starting. Any tutoring cost, in which a correspondent student incurs, is that which he/she will initiate with a third-party, totally separate from CLU. These are costs not related to CLU. ”And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2